It so happens that we are in deep shit. With this virus. But coming to think of it, it's not bad after all. It's not going to kill all of us. That much is clear. It only kills, at its best, 10 out of 100 people and in some places its just 1 in 100. And the trademark of us humans, that made us rulers of this planet, is adaptability and survival. We'll soon decide or we already have that these 1-10 weak mother fuckers are a small price to pay for us to move along. And from a evolution perspective, we have disposed the weaker link.
I was listening to George Carlin, and by God, isn't he accurate. On many things. I agree with him on many things. Quite a philosopher, and I feel, should Socrates be alive now, I don't think he would be any more interesting than George.
I don't have much in me to write today. So I will keep it short.
No comments:
Post a Comment